Cambrie and I flew into Utah on Thursday. It was cold! I"m talking -5 degrees here people! I had forgotten that you were supposed to wear a winter coat, scarf, mittens, and hat in the winter. We were only somewhat prepared and had to pick up some snow playing supplies once we got there, but it was well worth it. On Sunday it snowed! I was so proud of Cambrie, she just jumped right in and wanted to spend every minute out playing in the snow. Ah...it brought joy to my heart to see her playing in it and having such a great time.
Before heading off to church Cambrie learned how to throw snowballs and that stepping in snow above your boots results in snow down your boots. She made sure to warn us any time we got close to stepping into a big pile.
No comments:
Post a Comment