Saturday, December 5, 2009

34 Weeks

Well, I’m finally feeling pregnant. I am now 34 weeks along and am remembering what it’s like to have this huge, immovable ball where my stomach used to be. I can no longer comfortably bend down to tie my shoes, put on socks, sit slouched over at all, slide sideways behind our computer chair, sit on the ground, put on Cambrie shoes, or button up my jacket. Ah, such is life. Baby insists on stretching out farther than I have room for and I find myself doing a slight back-bend all day just to give her wiggle room. The crazy thing is that she is still measuring two weeks small. What on earth would my body do if I had a big baby? Probably pop.

1 comment:

Camille Thurston said...

Wow, you look pregnant. But you're a lot thinner with this baby than Cambrie. I'm so excited to see you in 3 days and to feel this baby again. I'm not making any promises that I won't squeal when I feel the hardness of her though.