Yes, you see a pen, shovel, necklace, plastic flower, magnifying glass, dice, Easter egg, and dish rag. I'm curious to see what really ends up in her bag on Thursday.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Today in Cambrie's bag...
Today Jeremy let it slip that we will be flying to Utah on Thursday. I purposely don't tell Cambrie exciting things like this until the last possible minute because she has an incredible memory and will constantly ask me about it until it happens. Well, as soon as she found out she was going to Grandma and Grandpa's, she started packing her backpack with all of the toys she wanted to take on the plane. This is what she chose to pack:
Yes, you see a pen, shovel, necklace, plastic flower, magnifying glass, dice, Easter egg, and dish rag. I'm curious to see what really ends up in her bag on Thursday.
Yes, you see a pen, shovel, necklace, plastic flower, magnifying glass, dice, Easter egg, and dish rag. I'm curious to see what really ends up in her bag on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
she is so cute!
oh my gosh how funny! jayda does the same thing too when packing for things, the most random toys. i love it!
Ha! How funny.
That's pretty cute- she is such a thinker!
Cambrie is soo cute, I just love her! Have fun in Utah! :)
She is so smart!!
I love it! Kids are so funny. I hope we can see you while you're in Utah!
Hahaha. How cute is that?!? I'm sure that bag full of goodies would provide her hours of fun...she's got all the essentials down!
A least Cambrie's items are not messy, Parker once packed his bowl of "Ramen Noodles" in his pack to see Grandma. Oh the mind of a toddler.
We can't wait to see you at breakfeast with Santa!!
Post a Comment