Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just because

Just because I think my daughter is cute, I thought I'd share some of the candid pictures we took while we were gone.

All ready for church in her Christmas dress. Alysha did a great job with the ringlets in her hair. We've decided she looks like Shirley Temple.
Cambrie playing with the giant exercise ball.
She was loving the petifores we made for Dantley's farewell. We're lucky she limited herself to two of the hundred we made. Delicious.Wrestling with Papa.We went caroling at the Delta Center. This is the only picture I took all night-whoops. I can't quite understand what is going on here. Cambrie picked up "Jingle Bells" pretty quickly and has been singing it since.A jetted tub with bubbles. What little girl doesn't love that?Our last night we went out to eat at Johnny Carino's. Despite the look, Cambrie was very well behaved that night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys were definitely busy. I love Cambri's curls. so so cute!

Eric and Caralee said...

Cute! Random shots are the best :)

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! I didn't know your parents were building a house in Smithfield. That's fun! Maybe if we're still here we'll get to see you when you visit.

Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Ashley said...

I am sad I didn't get to see you. Maybe next time! You guys are to popular! No, but some day I would like to get together, Carly and I were trying to plan something around Christmas to get whoever we can together, maybe next year?