Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at the Rogers

We spent Christmas Eve at the Rogers’ house this year. We baked cookies for Santa, opened our new PJ’s, and read a Christmas story. The boys had a race opening their PJ’s and Jeremy totally dominated, it was fun to watch. Cambrie went crazy opening presents the next morning. She wanted to open everyone gifts and kept asking for more. Eee gads, next year I'm just going to wrap empty boxes so she can tear apart the wrapping paper. Here she is in the middle of the carnage.She received two Zhu-Zhu pets (toy hamsters), and they were quickly her favorite toy of the day. Alysha's dog, Nikita, also thought they were great. Kita kept sniffing them, and trying to grab them. She couldn't figure out what those fuzzy yellow things were doing in her house.Dantley helping Cambrie with one of her new games, Elefun. They were catching butterflies from the elephant's trunk.They look like they're pretty into it.That's one way to use the butterfly nets...As only Dantley could do, he wrapped all of his gifts in baby gift bags leftover from Cambrie's baby shower.Baby sister also received a gift. Doesn't Jer look good in pink?Jeremy was getting a little too excited as he was opening gifts and ripped the book cover right off the book...oops.Ta-da! Cambrie with her miles of train track (thank you Santa), princess book, and assorted games. She totally scored this year.Me and Jer with our goodies. I can't wait to use our new tent when it warms up outside. Very Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

aubrie said...

I'm just curious how you're going to get all of this stuff back home! Good luck, I hope you have an empty suitcase (or two) to stick it all in!

Ashley said...

hahahaha totally great, I love it all! First I can't get over your stinkin' cute belly. Second, How in the world did you get all that home? And third, It's ok to be excited on Christmas Jeremy, no one leaves the book cover on anyways, right?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!