When we weren't out exploring we were enjoying our fabulous Airbnb. The home felt like it was straight out of an Ikea catalogue, and smelled like it too! The boys shared a bedrooms normally used by a 10 year old boy, and the girls shared a room normally used by his little four-year-old sister. I kind of loved this small peek into their lives. The boys loved the back garden. It had a trampoline and a sand pit where they spent a lot of time playing.


The adults loved the sauna! Every good Finnish house has a sauna, and if you don't, they find a public one to enjoy. I think I could get used to a good sauna session in the evenings or after a workout!
The sky was so pretty. We had a lot of time lakeside and sunrises & sunsets are just prettier over the water.

Family pic on the Lahti sign! After years of planning, we finally made it, and it was totally worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment