Monday, December 27, 2021

We cleaned the sink at Angie's

As hard as it is to believe, I have never cleaned the sink at Angie's!  I lived at USU for four years.  I love ice-cream.  It should have happened at least once before now, but alas it has not.  So when Camille suggested it as one of our family activities I thought it was a splendid idea!  We ordered two sinks for our crew.  My kids were in awe.  They were each given a personal bowl to scoop their ice-cream into, and when I told them they could refill their bowls as many times as they wanted, Kelton's jaw literally dropped.  I have never seen such excitement on their face as when our sinks were delivered.  


Naturally we got to work right away.  

Before we knew it, the kids were on their second bowl, and then their third.  By that point the ice-cream left in the sink resembled melted goo more than ice-cream, and the kids were slowing down.  But we were determined to succeed!  Daxton and McKenzie valiantly went back for their fourth bowl.  By the time we finished there was only soup left behind.  Kelton's face looked a little queasy, and even my head was starting to spin.  But we did it!  

We now have the bumper sticker to prove how awesome we are!

No comments: