Breakfast with Santa and we can't wait to meet the jolly fellow. First we must begin with the breakfast part. We feasted on classic muffins, hash browns, and scrambled eggs before cleaning up the garage to prepare for Santa's arrival.
Some of us thought it would be a lot simpler to hang out within arms' reach of the food instead of sitting out on the tables...but I won't say who.
When Santa arrived he read a story to us before bringing up the kids to sit on his lap. I think I need to be worried, three of my kids asked for a puppy for Christmas!
Family pictures with Santa.
Aly tried so valiantly to get the newest little King in the Rogers' grandkid photo.
While the boys were excited to be running around with their troop,
the girls took a quieter approach and hid in my bedroom building Minecraft castles. Oh well, they appeared for their required appearances. Another Christmas tradition in the books!
No comments:
Post a Comment