Winter has been a little wild this month. It has snowed every other day for almost three weeks. In between the storms we've tried to play outside as much as possible. This day Kelton was lucky enough to have two friends over, Matteo and Max. It's still weird for me to see Kelton outside with boys his age.
Kelton and Daxton went to town drawing chalk bubbles on the sidewalk. They were so disappointed when it snowed enough to cover them. I'm pretty sure they were out there for two or three hours working on that.
When it's cold, they're inside. They made...weapons...out of coffee filters. At least I don't have to worry about them injuring themselves.
When they're stuck inside for too long however, the games just get weird. Notice the chair completely turned on its side in the background? Save me from the chaos!
The kids also had student-led conferences this week. One of Kelton's stations was to see how fast they could build a tower out of 100 cups. It was a very fun station. I'm just grateful that my kids know how to use their imagination and enjoy playing.





No comments:
Post a Comment