Monday, February 17, 2020

Little Sunbeam

On the way to church in January, I suddenly realized that Daxton was going to Sunbeams!  I completely forgot that he wasn't going to nursery anymore and that he was now a "big kid."  He didn't have any warning at all and was just thrown into class.  He is the only Sunbeam-aged kid in our ward, which is a little sad.  They put him with the CTR 4 class, which in some ways is nice because those are the kids he will be going to kindergarten with anyway.  At least knows Coleson, and kind of remembers Evie...so it's not horrible.  Anyway, he's been doing great.  I think he really loves singing time.  This kid loves music.  

Last week he was asked to give the talk in Junior Primary.  I don't remember Sunbeams giving talks just a couple weeks after being thrust into the system, but oh well.  He gave a talk on how Jesus wants us to be happy.  He got up there with no fear, ate the microphone, and faithfully repeated everything Jeremy whispered in his ear.  I was so proud of the little guy.
  


No comments: