Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Little bits

Too many cute and random things happen when you have a house full of kids.  Here are some of the more recent pictures of them that just make me smile.

One night when I went to check on the girls before bed, I found that they had set up a hospital for all of their sick stuffed animals.  Don't worry, they were all cleared to be perfectly healthy the next morning.

It's convenient that Kelton fits in Kit's chairs.  He was giving her school books and helping her read.  I'm glad he stuck around long enough for me to snag the moment.

Playdough Olafs.  The girls were so proud.

Kelton loves Pediasure right now.  Thank heavens because he is such a pipsqueak he needs all the calories he can get.

Kelton thought it was so much fun feeding Tiawna.  The poor dog was probably stuffed from her special canine culinary treatment.

Prepping rolls for Thanksgiving, and just happy to be helping.

Playing with their cousins, who they don't get to see often enough.

Silly face?  Why not?

This should probably be included with our gingerbread house post.  We were prepping our fondant figures.

I'm not sure who was walking who that afternoon...

I think he's ready for a nap?  Don't you?

For dinner one night we decided to ditch the plates, forks, cups....and just go with it.  What a super fun dinner!

No comments: