Even though we had just spent a week together for Camille's wedding, it was great to get together again for Christmas. We had a delicious Christmas feast, then started opening gifts from each other. I'm not sure what the secret ingredient was, but it felt peaceful, calm, fun, loving, and sweet being there. We learned that blowing fishy kisses on the balloons made our whole lips tickle.
Cambrie got new snow pants for her ski trips.
And Grandpa gave her a book of Christmas stories since she loves reading.
Kelton got a sweet baby bomber jacket from Grandpa,
And some gloves from Grandma so he can play in the snow with his sisters.
I received new pans! (I was very jealous of Camille's shiny new kitchen accessories).
The girls recieved art kits from Grandma Stratford. They were a perfect compliment to the book of Grandpa Stratford's paintings I got.
McKenzie got a super fun crystal LED nightlight,
and some fun Uncle Jake time.
We also stopped by to visit my Grandma Johnson. The kids loved Grandma's amazing village under her tree and loved watching the ice-skaters skate across the pond.
We took a quick picture of them with Grandma Johnson, and I was very impressed that they were all smiling! (I just need to add a little note here saying how much I love each one of my grandmas. They are amazing women!)
Before we left the kids helped Grandpa play with his new helicopter. Kelton kept trying to chase it and thought it was the coolest thing he saw all night.

No comments:
Post a Comment