The kids received passes to the aquarium for Christmas and couldn't wait to try them out. The best thing about the aquarium is that none of the animals are asleep, and you can get right up close to them.
One of my favorite exhibits is the otters. They are also so playful. The otter by Kelton was doing flips on the glass.
Even though I took the stroller this dude wanted nothing to with it, and instead wanted to look at everything, which I am perfectly okay with.
The kids were looking for the giant fish in this exhibit.
Cambrie was the lucky one to find the moray eel in the corner.
Another favorite stop, the shark tunnel!
Underwater dome by the starfish.
I have no idea why there is a tiger at the aquarium, but it kept pacing in front of Kelton and he didn't move for at least five minutes.
Walking on the Tiki bridge.
The shark tank.
McKenzie's one request was to see the mermaids. We were able to watch them swim and then took our picture with them before we left. The kids can't wait to go back!











No comments:
Post a Comment