Monday, July 21, 2014

The Cabin

I love that we can still visit my Grandma Stratford's cabin up Ogden Canyon.  I remember spending a lot of time there as a girl and I want my kids to make fond memories up there too.  Even though it felt like we had tons of time to enjoy and explore, it seems like it went way too fast.  The girls practiced a little bit of badmitten, and Kelton practiced chasing the birdies when they fell.  

They went exploring down to the stream with Grandma and Grandpa and sent little boats sailing through the culvert.  Inside everyone loved climbing on the furniture.  Kelton thought it was so funny that the little coffee table was a perfect size for him.  

And the girls could not get enough of the bunk beds.  They each only fell off and hurt themselves once, so I figure that's pretty good.  We had so much fun up there!

No comments: