Wow! One-year-old already? I truly can't believe it has gone so fast. I don't know if he still seems like my little guy because he is still toothless, still nursing, not yet talking, because he prefers crawling to walking, or if it is just because I'm not ready for him to be a toddler yet. He is one amazing little guy. He still is super smiley, but has learned how to squeal from his sisters. He is handsome in just about everything he wears. Maybe I'm bias, but I don't think so :)
Because we had a dual party it was chaos all around. After Cambrie was done opening her presents, Jacob was very anxious for Kelton to open his. In fact, he was so anxious that he "helped" Kelton open every single one of his presents. I was laughing so hard because Jacob just couldn't understand why Kelton was being so slow.
The problem was that Kelton opened his car first, and then he didn't need anything else. He was very happy with his car. It's a perfect size for him to push around, and when shaken it shoots ahead. Luckily dropping it also gives it enough gas to zoom away and he loves chasing it.
His other favorite toy was a new set of balls. He loves throwing balls down the stairs as well as throwing them at people. He has been using golf balls and I was worried about the very possible collateral damage, which is why we picked up softer balls. He chases those all over the house too.
And this sweet ride is his bike. He feels like a big boy riding it around the house. Even though he hasn't figured out how to keep from tipping over, he gets right back up to try again.
When it was time for cake, he had to first try eating his space ship as it flew around his head. It made attacking it difficult, but he did manage to snag a glowing tail light and pop that in his mouth.
We tried again while he was sitting in his highchair and the longer we left him alone, the more he enjoyed destroying that cake.
He didn't care much for the cake, but the marshmallow fondant was a huge hit.
Happy birthday my handsome little man!


No comments:
Post a Comment