Cambrie just lost ANOTHER tooth this morning! If she keeps going at this rate her new nickname will have to be Toothless. She first started complaining this morning during breakfast about her tooth hurting when she chewed. I truly didn't think anything of it since we had been so focused on the other tooth lately. I thought she was just hoping for another tooth to fall out. I went downstairs to change the laundry and imagine my surprise when Cambrie came with her tooth dangling in it's socket. Oh! I guess it is loose! With about the same about of force as it requires to pick a crumb off the floor, I picked that tooth out of her mouth. Now that was easy. Her smile is now missing four of its front teeth and she looks adorable.
When the tooth fairy made her inaugural visit last week she left a calling card for Cambrie in addition to some money. Cambrie can't believe her luck that she gets to be visited again tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment