Cambrie has officially lost her first tooth! It started wiggling weeks ago, but I didn't really believe it was time for the sucker to fall out. During the last week she has been coming to me every day to wiggle her tooth and see if it was ready to pull out. We've given a it a few yanks, but hadn't yet seriously tried to pull it out. To be honest, I was a little hestitant because I was afraid the slight discomfort and blood that accompanies lost teeth would ruin the experience for her. (I just never know what to expect with the girls really.) Tonight as we were eating pizza for dinner, Cambrie suddenly said, "I have to spit this bite out. My tooth just fell out." I wasn't sure if I believed her or not. But as she sorted through her slimy pizza bite she truly did find her tooth. Luckily the marinara sauce disguised any blood that was there and she didn't even notice. She was so thrilled! We immediately took her picture and started calling the grandparents. Now she is asleep upstairs awaiting the arrival of the tooth fairy. I can't believe she's old enough to be loosing teeth. It is just another one of those milestones that make you realize how your kids keep growing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment