Sunday, April 28, 2013

30 Weeks

I have successfully made it through 30 weeks of pregnancy!  Yahoo!  This little guy is not so little any more and keeps trying to find more space in my tummy.  He wiggles, and wiggles, and wiggles.  Sometimes he stretches his arms and legs at the same time and my tummy isn't sure what to do about that.  I'm a little nervous that he is going to be just as wiggly when he comes out...oh boy...

So far for baby-prep we have nursery walls painted, a quilt in the works, a crib that just needs to be set up, and I am working on collecting blue clothes for this boy instead of the pink outfits that have previously occupied this home.  I'm feeling pretty good about how things are moving along and am surprised that there are only 10 weeks left.  It may sound short, it may sound long, but once you get into single digits there is no denying that the birthday is close.  I can't wait to meet the little guy, whatever his name may be :)