Well, since a white Christmas is out of the question (who would have though that there would be no snow in Colorado), a blue Christmas just had to take its place. We have been a one-car family since we've been married (four and a half years). There were a few months when we had two, and it was so wonderful. Unfortunately the timing belt died on our Subaru and that was the end of that. But I've started going a little crazy with only the one car, and now that Jeremy is bringing home a paycheck we decided it was time to remedy our situation. I've been eyeing the Mazda CX-9 for nearly a year just dreaming of the day when I could own this beautiful car. Thanks to end of the year rebates and financing we now own a brand-new car! I am beyond thrilled! It has been a crazy week trying to get everything done before the end of the year and I never thought it would happen before Christmas. (Jeremy even had them put a bow on it when we went to pick it up today). But this beautiful blue beauty is now parked in our garage. Come rain, snow, or three more kids...we are ready to go!

3 comments:
A merry Christmas indeed!! I love those mazdas! You are a lucky girl!
Yea! I'm so excited for you, especially since it's exactly the one you've been wanting for so long. I will still be glad to pick Cambrie up for preschool, just like the old times;-) Merry Christmas! I'm so glad to know you & your cute family♥
Hooray! Love it~!
Post a Comment