The girls' bow situation has been getting more and more out of control lately. When I want to find a matching bow...this is what I had to search through. It was a mess!
I finally decided that it was ridiculous and I had to do something about it. I have a message board in my kitchen that I used for my inspiration. Jeremy picked up a cheap board at Lowe's. I found some cute fabric, push pins, and ribbons. Then I put it all together. It was so cute that I wondered if there was something else I could use it for because I knew once we put all of their bows on there you wouldn't even be able to see it.
And I was right. At least this way Cambrie can get her own bows off the board and what's even better, she can put them away. But now at least I can find what I'm looking for, and maybe I'll be inspired to put bows in the girls' unruly hair again.
1 comment:
Such a cute idea! I love how full of blossoms :) it is.
Post a Comment