Happy Birthday Cambrie! Cambrie has been waiting for this day for a long time. She kept asking me when it would be her birthday, and today I was finally able to say it was today! Her special birthday breakfast was blue blueberry Mickey Mouse pancakes. Yummy!
As soon as she finished her last bite of Mickey Mouse, she immediately wanted her party to begin. We held her off until 11:30 then we let loose. It was an exciting party full of stars and balloons. Apparently my brother and his wife have been hiding their balloon animal skills from me. But they were very nice about making things for Cambrie and McKenzie. 
Then it was time for presents! 

She had a fantastic birthday this year. She has been in desperate need for new pajamas and got a new Tinkerbell jammie dress with slippers. Grandma Stratford gave her a new storybook. Grandma Great Johnson gave her a shovel and bucket for our upcoming Bear Lake reunion. Alan and Hannah gave her a cute hooded butterfly bath towel.
Here is a picture of her aunt and uncles helping her use her new silling string and sidewalk chalk on my dad's shining new patio....ah...thanks dad!
She got a kids' camera from Jeremy.
And a darling pair of cowgirl boots from her Grandma and Grandpa, which I think she will wear to bed if she has her say.
Here is Cambrie with all of her spoils. Her goofy grin just says it all.
And what birthday wouldn't be complete without cake and ice-cream. Hannah made her some pink sprinkle ice-cream which was delicious-she is quite the ice-cream creator. Cambrie had requested a rainbow star cake this year, so I did what I could with that. She even chose super cute princess star wand candles to top it off.
Our family was great to celebrate with this year and Cambrie said it was a great celebration. Happy birthday sweetheart!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Cambrie!
aw happy birthday big girl! i loved seeing her in that tye dye dress. seems just yesterday that we were babysitting little cambrie for date night adn all she could say was "nummy nummy!"
Happy Birthday, Cambrie! I still think it's crazy that she's 3. And I really like that cake!
WE LOVE CAMBRIE!! Happy belated birthday to her!!
Post a Comment