I have a goofy little toddler around my house who is very concerned about "when she's big." I have to share some of things she tells me during the day:
When I'm big, I can wear a backpack, ride the school bus and go to school.
When I'm big and you're little, I can tell you, "No. Go to bed," and you'll go to sleep.
When I'm little I can wear McKenzie's shoes.
When McKenzie is big she can wear my princess dress.
When you're little you can wear my princess shoes.
When I'm big I'll like broccoli.
When I'm little I can put a binky in my mouth.
When you're little you can ride my tricycle.
When I'm big I can use your big scissors.
Apparently size is very important
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE little kid logic! They say and do the FUNNIEST things!!! :)
That is so cute! It's awesome that she grasps the idea of big versus little, too. Sometimes I think I have a hard time with that one myself. :)
Post a Comment