Friday, February 19, 2010

Self portrait

When I came home from swim team on Thursday, Cambrie showed me the picture she drew. She told me it was a picture of her and she did it all by herself, Jeremy didn't help her at all. I'm so proud :)

2 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

what a cute family you have. Seeing your girls together reminds me so much of when my girls were that age and we lived in Philly. Those were some of the best moments of my life. I really miss having a little girl around. now my girls are 8 and 6 and well....thing have changed.--so enjoy it while they're little. Before you know it, Cambrie will be telling Mckenzie to stop following her around, and mckenzie will think Cambrie is the coolest thing ever and will do what ever she does. By the way, where are you headed after graduation?--is it really in 3 months?

jor said...

She is a little artist! These pictures are my favorite. You should frame this.