Monday, February 15, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day
I have three wonderful reasons to love Valentine's Day: Jeremy, Cambrie and McKenzie. I have really been blessed with a spectacular family. My husband loves me a lot and does a fantastic job of showing me. It's the little things: writing a note to say he loves me, letting me make the bed before we climb in at night, taking the girls when he sees I need a break, being excited to eat my experimentation meals, filling my water bottle a dozen times a day, and letting me watch figure skating during the Olympics. How did I get so lucky? My little girls are super sweet and make me smile more times during the day than I can count. Cambrie's funny ramblings and make believe stories are a hoot. And McKenzie's smile makes my heart melt.
Saturday night Cambrie came up to me while I was preparing dinner and said, "Mom, come look at your flowers!" Jeremy called her over and whispered something to her, probably along the lines of, "It's a surprise. Don't tell Mommy." After which Cambrie comes back up to me jumping up and down excitedly and says, "Mom, you have a surprise! Don't look in the closet. You get flowers tomorrow!"
Look at this darling card Cambrie made me. In essence it says, "To Mommy. Love Cambrie." What you see is a "C" for Cambrie and "M" for Mommy.
We gave Cambrie another sticker book since she finished going through her other one. She LOVES stickers. Can you tell by the card she made?
And McKenzie got some new Baby Legs to keep her little legs warm.
Jeremy and I are still deciding what our Valentine's Day present should be...I guess we get to keep celebrating until we decide. I love, "I Love You Day!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those little girls are SO DANG CUTE! I love their matching outfits!
Post a Comment