Saturday, January 9, 2010
McKenzie's welcome home party
Cambrie was so excited to see McKenzie when we came home that she wanted to throw a party for her new little sister. Cambrie was our photographer for the evening and she took some great pictures: 


We even made a birthday cake for McKenzie and sang "Happy Birthday." We tried a new recipe-S'more cake. It sounds interesting, but tastes like s'mores so I can't complain. Just take a look at Cambrie's face and you can tell that she loved it.
The party games included Cambrie running circles around everyone and playing dress-up. A nursing pad makes a perfect bunny tail.
A boppy is a fantastic silly rainbow hat. It was a fun little party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your girls are adorable! I love Cambrie's imagination, very fun!
Your girls are adorable! I love Cambrie's imagination, very fun!
oops sorry about that...
Cambrie is so cute! My favorite is the nursing pad bunny tail. :) Your little McKenzie is beautiful. Congratulations!!
I can't believe she already came. She was almost born in Utah. what a cutie she is. I think she looks just like Cambrie. Congrats!
Congrats AJ! You're girls are so beautiful!
What a good idea to have a birthday party for her! Love it!
Post a Comment