Cambrie waiting anxiously in anticipation.
Ready, aim, fire!
Quick Cambrie! Eat them before they run away!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
M & M Rain
This weekend we watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." It would be pretty awesome if food fell from the sky (especially if you've been stuck eating sardines for years), but I couldn't help but be troubled by a couple of things in the movie. First-getting hit by the food. Hello! I don't want to be nailed in the head by a cheeseburger and soda. Second-do you really want to eat that food right off the ground? So much for the five second rule. Third-leftovers. That town would really smell horrible with all of the uneaten food hanging around. Besides that though, it was a good movie. Cambrie is now pretty convinced that food really can fall from the sky. She was asking for it to rain M&M's the other day. Jeremy decided that he could make that happen. He pulled out his marshmallow shooter, loaded it with mini M&M's, and fired away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is adorable! We just watched that movie and I thought the same things you did. I love that Cambrie got her M & M Rain!
Post a Comment