Potty Training
Cambrie has decided that she is ready to be a "big girl" and use the potty. We started last Friday and have had pretty good success. She's only wet the bed twice this week and has only had three accidents, (two of them today of course). She's excited that she gets to wear panties and is super excited when she earns a potty chart sticker. Yesterday she completed her chart and for Cambrie's special surprise Jeremy bought her a flashlight. I just hope the excitement continues and she keeps those panties dry. Good job sweetheart!
7 comments:
Good Job Cambrie! That will make it SO much easier to have another baby when you only have one child's diaper to change!
Way to go Cambrie! Get one out of diapers just in time to get another one in diapers... that's the way to do it Annette!
Way to go Cambrie!
Yay Cambrie! We've been tentatively getting Sadie familiar with a potty chair lately, but I have a feeling we've got a long way to go. I like to hear success stories. :)
What a big girl!! I think you deserve a few months of not buying diapers, Annette!
Go Cambrie!! What a good deal to not have to change TWO diapers all winter!!
So jealous! Parker already thinks he's a big boy and that means (he thinks) he gets to go to bathroom anyway he likes. Good luck!!
Post a Comment