Friday, November 20, 2009
Officially, January 17th
Okay, this is a cheesy post but I had to share what really made me happy today. The due date for this baby has always been a point of contention between myself and the doctors. They say it was supposed to be January 11th due to the last date of my period. However I'm not a good record keeper for things like that and I totally guessed. All three ultrasounds have given me a due date of January 17th, and I'm measuring a week or two small. Wouldn't you say that first due date is wrong? Ya, me too. I've been trying to tell the doctors this for the past six months, but they keep saying the period date is the most accurate (remember, I guessed). Normally a woman would be thrilled to be delivering a week early and wouldn't fight it, but I will be on a plane just 12 days before that due date and it was making me a little nervous. I needed that extra week of cushion just in case. Plus, I didn't really want to be induced a week early anyway. The doctor I saw yesterday actually listened to me and changed the due date without any problem at all. So even though this may be cheesy, I'm totally happy that my official due date is January 17th. Yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! That extra one week cushion will make you feel much better on your way home, I'm sure!
Post a Comment