Saturday, November 21, 2009
Please Touch Museum
There is a children's museum here in Philadelphia called the Please Touch Museum. I went about three years ago before Cambrie was born and it looked like a fun place for a kid to play, even if it was looking a little worn-out. Just recently they moved to a brand-new huge building that looks very regal and fancy. I couldn't wait to take Cambrie to see if it was as good as I remembered, so we went last week for play group. There is an Alice in Wonderland area complete with maze, Mad Hatter tea party, and hallway of shrinking doors; a play supermarket with children-sized carts and check-out lines; a fake McDonald's; a shoe store; a water exploration station with fountains, boats, and rubber duckies; a little hospital with X-rays and a baby nursery; and a train room. Cambrie loves playing pretend and had a great time. We will definitely have to go again to get out some wiggles when it's cold outside.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, this looks like so much fun! I think I want to go and play here...I just have to find a kid to take with me! :)
That seriously looks way fun. I remember going when I was a kid and Loved it. I can't wait to take Brooklyn. Cambrie is such a cutie and getting so big. Is she excited to be a big sister? Hope everything is going well for you guys! Are you still working to?
Post a Comment