Sunday, October 4, 2009

25 weeks

Here is an update on my baby belly at 25 weeks. I'm about the same size as I was with Cambrie, only this baby is sitting a lot higher. The part that is killing me about this pregnancy is my belly button. It looks like the end of a hot dog! Gross!

5 comments:

Angela said...

You look great Annette! But I don't want to hear any complaining about belly buttons! I think mine is a lot worse than yours, and I'm a few weeks behind you. :)

Whittney Clark said...

You look FABULOUS for being so far! You shine.

Kendall said...

AJ! You are so beautiful! Congrats on baby no. 2! Let me know when you get out to Utah again, we need to get together!

bobandhaley said...

My belly button popped too! Your baby bump is so cute, and no streach marks... I'm impressed! My belly is filled with them. It looks like a brain :(

bobandhaley said...

My belly button popped too! Your baby bump is so cute, and no streach marks... I'm impressed! My belly is filled with them. It looks like a brain :(