I'm not sure how long the Hogle Zoo has been doing this, but during the winter they have Zoo Lights. They have animated light animals all over the zoo. Jeremy and Dantley were disappointed because they thought there would be real animals-but I thought the lights were equally as impressive.
Most of them moved in one way or another. The giraffes' necks straightened and then would bend down to cuddle.
The mom elephant would switch off giving herself and her baby a good spray down of water.
One of Cambrie's favorite parts of the night was the carousel. I think she rode it three times and would have kept going had we not been freezing! I was very surprised because the last time she rode a carousel she screamed in fear and couldn't get off fast enough :)
These heat lamps were absolutely heavenly. It was cold! I can honestly say I've never spent so much time in the reptile house.
No comments:
Post a Comment