Friday, January 2, 2009

Best buds

Cambrie wants a puppy so badly! She has the best time playing with Nikita (Rogers' dog) and Mindy (Johnson's dog). I wish I wasn't allergic because it would really make her day if we had our own. Ah...if only.... Here are some cute pictures of Cambrie and Nikita playing together. Tug of war with Kita's bone is probably their favorite game. Even if it means getting dragged around the house.
To Nikita's delight, Cambrie also loves spoiling her with treats.The two were made for each other.

4 comments:

Kim said...

How cute is that? She's adorable! I love when little kids just pal around with pets.

Wehoos said...

Those pictures are so precious! Are you allergic to the furless (furless or hairless?) dogs too?

Kendra Owens said...

Way way to cute. There are certain kinds of dogs people with allergies can have, hint hint. I cant believe Cambrie is turning into such a little person now. We missed you the other Sunday and safe travels.

Annette said...

I've tried being around hypoallergic dogs and I'm still allergic. Isn't that horrible?