Monday, January 26, 2009

Paper Super Bowl Championship

Each year our ward celebrates the super bowl by having a our own Paper Super Bowl party/tournament. Everyone in the ward gets to play the simple game of flipping little paper footballs across the table at each other. Guys-you've played this game plenty, you know what I'm talking about. It's a lot of fun and you never know who will win. This year the bishop's wife beat the bishop. That's saying something isn't it? I actually won my first and second game to make it to the third round. Yes, I was pretty excited. I ended up losing to Jeremy, but it's hard to compete with his soft dentist touch. Jeremy made it to the finals and took second overall. Go hun! Derek took first and Natalie took third. (I was routing for a girl to win :) It was an evening well spent.

No comments: