Friday, May 16, 2008

Philadelphia Zoo

The last time Cambrie went to the zoo she was three months old and slept through the entire thing. I had a good time though. Since then, Cambrie has learned how to point at things that catch her attention. (If she points at you when you walk into the room, that's her way of saying hello.) So this trip was more interactive for her.

"Mom, he looks just my little P'nut at home!"

Who is more interested in who?

This is the life!

Thank you Farnsworths for letting us go with you!

Nana, Cambrie and Annette after a day full of fun
Later that night Jeremy had a soccer game. They didn't win but we decided to celebrate the effort with some ice-cream at Zwahlen's. I wonder if Cambrie will become an ice-cream aholic like her mom. What do you think?

1 comment:

aubrie said...

Oh man. I love that last picture of Cambrie and Jeremy with the ice cream. It looks like you've had so much fun!