Monday, May 19, 2008

A Little Experiment

I have a confession to make, I enjoy "blog surfing." I go from friends' sites to friends' sites to try and find people I haven't heard from in awhile. Our blog is normally a private blog which only allows certain readers, which means blog surfers like me can't look at it if they want to. So, for a short time, I am opening it up to anyone. If you find our blog and would like to become a permament reader, send me your email address so you can be on our permission list in the future (ajzjohnson@yahoo.com). Happy surfing!

5 comments:

aubrie said...

I like to blog surf too. Especially when I'm sick and I have nothing else to do. I love your new family picture on the blog!

Holly Sanders said...

hey, do you know how to look up certain people to see if they might have a blog?

Annie said...

i want to be let in!
anniefonz@gmail.com

annie

Aileen Taylor said...

Let me be one of your stalkers!!

Dutley said...

I love blog surfing. Sometimes you find the funniest entries.
Like ours Ha ha. Oh yea you've just been tagged. See our site for more details. As if you don't get enough spam in email, now you are getting spam in your blog comments. LOL
I can't believe how much time flies by and Cambrie is up walking and talking now. Incredible.