I can't believe another year of high school gymnastics has come and gone. There are only two more years of this and I'm not ready for it to end! I love watching this girl shine. She competed on the varsity line-up for bars and vault this season. It was a night and day difference from last season where she was sidelined the whole year. She felt so connected to the team, especially the other sophomores and freshmen. They got along so well and I loved watching them giggle out there during every meet. I am just so, so grateful that his girl has a chance to do what she loves. I could go on and on about her work ethic, her dedication, and how she manages to juggle everything in her life and still be a good person. But a post like that would take up the entire blog book.
Team photos:
Sophomores
Mustangs
She finally competed her giant this season! That was the happiest, giddy jump I've ever see from her. I was so proud.
Meet photos:


.jpg)




















No comments:
Post a Comment