Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Winter break fun

Winter break came after Christmas, which meant we had to get creative with how we were going to spend all of our family time.  I made a list on a stick-it note of ideas and we went from there.

Pizookies!  My kids hadn't eaten these cookie, ice-cream skillet creations before and their minds were blown.  The boys went back for seconds, which they regretted about an hour later when they had a huge tummy ache.


The boys found the silly straw and got creative with their drinking glasses.

Helping mom frost cookies...and eat the extra frosting.

One of my Christmas gifts from Jeremy was tickets to see Jim Gaffigan down in Denver. It was such a fun date night.

I decided I wanted to learn something new and tried painting on canvas for the first time.  It took me nearly four weeks but I had so much fun and learned quite a bit.  No wonder Cambrie likes this.

Check out another incredible Colorado sunrise.  The moon was still up and framed perfectly in a pink sky.  I will never tire of the sunrises here.

 

No comments: