Daxton: It was fun watching them make all the candy. First I saw the hats and then Kelton wanted to have one, and he put one on me.
Then the tour was ready. We went to the candy shoppe and I looked at everything. We started the tour with a video. We saw all the candy makers make the candies. We had to watch them through a big, glass window. They were making really big lollipops, then cutting them, then spinning them. Right before the tour ended we got "Oops!" candy canes.
When the tour finally ended we went into the candy shoppe. It was hard to decide what candy to get. I decided to get Pop Rocks and a sour string that was a rainbow. In the car, Mom gave me a piece of her candy. She gave it to Kelton first. We made the same noises when we pulled it out. It sounded like, "Unnngh!" We thought it was smooth but it was really weird to eat. On the drive home I ate my sour string. Next I ate my Pop Rocks. It felt like there were firecrackers in my mouth. Then I poured a lot of it in my mouth and it felt really weird. It was fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment