What a peaceful Christmas morning! The kids were all nestled all snug in their own beds and we were able to enjoy Christmas our own way. The tree looked beautiful with everyone's gifts underneath it and the kids couldn't wait to see what was inside.
Daxton had a fun surprise, a letter that Santa Claus wrote back. Lucky kid.
It was slight mayhem as the boys just started unwrapping everything willy nilly. If I was lucky I was able to turn in time to watch them open their gifts. I didn't get to see it all though because they were just so fast!
Moki got a new toy to play with when we're out of the house. We filled it with treats and it took him all morning to dig them out.
Magic happened here. Cambrie lost her tortoise pin from Zion's at Thescon this month. Somehow Santa was able to get her a new one in her stocking.
A new family game, Abducktion! A game played with mini rubber ducks!
Just trying to open the best lotion ever, Sol de Janeiro.
Daxton's gift to Kelton, a neon game pad for their room.
Kelton gave Cambrie some new water color paper.
Over the ear headphones...I don't think she'll participate in another conversation ever again.
Karaoke microphones to go with her new disco ball.
McKenzie gave Daxton a solar system orb.
Hello Lulu!
"Mom! This is the third time Santa gave me what I asked him for at Breakfast with Santa! He's so good!"
Sword earrings from her sister.
A new pink coat from my girls.
A fuzzy pillow from Cambrie for Kenzie's new room.
An extendable keychain so Jeremy doesn't leave the keys on the bumper of the car anymore.
New skiis!
This was the exotic fruit in her stocking, a Buddha's hand. None of us has any idea what it is. Time to find out! (Update, it is great for zesting.)
Cambrie got a kit to make a paw print ornament for Moki. She was giggling and so happy.
Jeremy now gets to learn how to use his new air fryer.
McKenzie's haul.
Kelton's goodies.
Daxton's stash.
Cambrie was too efficient, but here she is with her big ticket items.
The best thing about being home is that the kids could open their gifts right away. They didn't have to worry about traveling home with them, losing pieces, or not being able to use their gifts since they don't work when we're traveling. McKenzie immediately got to work hanging up her fairy lights to complete her room.
Chilling while playing their new games.
Dance Jam was so much fun for all of us! That was a fun surprise.
Kelton's coconut was absolutely filled with water! I've never seen one so full.
Christmas dinner. I almost forgot that this was my job now. It was delicious steak with rosemary bread and punch. Delicious and just right (and we're all still in our jammies from the morning). I think that was the best thing about spending time together. It all felt just right.



































No comments:
Post a Comment