Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve

The kids get two weeks off for Christmas break, which is incredible.  However, their break didn't start until three days before Christmas which meant we didn't have much time to fit in all of our festive activities before the big day.  (It didn't help much that I was sick either).  Suddenly it was Christmas Eve!  What needs to be done?  

Church?  Check.  Even with a picture of everyone looking all fancy.

Presents?  Check.  I had a cute elf helping me get started.


Cookies?  Check.  We pulled out our ninjabread men and went crazy with the frosting.












Christmas cuddles for a Christmas movie?  Check.

Ornament opening?  Check.



Family game night?  Check.  The boys were hilarious with Speak Out since the frame barely fit in their mouths.  And Apples to Apples is one of our family's favorite games.  You never quite now what you're going to get with that one.



Bethlehem dinner?  Check.  (But because I was enjoying the moment so much I didn't even snap one picture.)

Getting milk, cookies and carrots ready for Santa and his reindeer?  Check.  I think we're ready!

No comments: