Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Patrick's Day

Potsy McKnobb visited again this year!  He sneakily hid all of his gold coins on top of the fan, so that as soon as the kids turned it on gold came raining down.  I wish it would always rain gold!  


He also took all of the kids' snow clothes that have been hanging out to dry, and turned them into little smashed Wicked Witches of the West.  Tricky little leprechaun.  






When Daxton and I walked to school, we noticed that Daxton wasn't heavy enough to break through the top layer of snow.  We started calling them leprechaun steps because it was kind of cool, magical, and tricky.  I, on the other hand, am apparently not cool, magical or tricky, because all of my footsteps fell right through.  And if you're wondering, it's a lot easier walking on top of the snow than trying to stop your way through two feet of it.

No comments: