Baby Bumblebee
My fingers are crossed but I think we have reached another milestone in this house, kid four is potty trained! He is such a stubborn kid that the potty training thing had to be his idea. For two days in a row he started taking off his pants to go to the bathroom in his little potty. I decided to go with it. He was awesome for about a week, then started to fall off the wagon. I bought him a Transformer Bumblebee and we started his potty chart. Well, it only kind of worked. He kept carrying around the toy in it's boxed and tried to sneak it when I wasn't looking, even though he hadn't earned it yet. We took all of his supplies to Utah over the Thanksgiving holidays but that didn't work at all. There was simply too much going on. After breakfast with Santa we decided to try again. This time Daxton finally grasped the concept of potty=sticker=Bumblebee. He was so proud when he put that last sticker on his chart. Now he finally has his Baby Bumblebee. I think it should stick this time...I really hope so!

No comments:
Post a Comment