Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  Somehow it completely snuck up on me this year but the kids didn't notice and had a blast.  The girls had the day off from school and so they had their class parties the day before.  The girls made their class Valentine's by hand.  I can't believe I didn't take a picture then because they did such a fabulous job, even Kelton whose only job was writing his name on his Paw Patrol Valentine's over and over again.  McKenzie painted water color hearts that she put on the cards she made for her friends.  Cambrie made chomping little creatures that each held a piece of candy.  (We were lucky and she had a couple leftover to show the camera today).  

When the kids woke up Wednesday morning they were greeted by pink banana pancakes and a couple fun Valentine's Day stories.  I think, however, that their favorite part of breakfast was the milk bubble blowing contest they had with their milk.  

Kelton still had his class party that day.  We were supposed to dress up in the silliest way we could think of.  

The rest of the afternoon was still busy with the kids' sports but I couldn't let the day pass without taking a picture of my four little Valentine's.  

No comments: