Jeremy was scheduled to work on his birthday, which meant we were going to have to do some alternative partying. We didn't count on being in Utah however, so it pushed back his celebrations farther than we had planned. The kids and I were anxious to give Jeremy his presents and make his birthday official. He requested sugar cookies for his cake. I'm pretty used to unorthodox requests from him and so we just went with it. Our night ended up being incredibly hectic though so in a twist Jeremy made his own cookies while I worked on dinner preparations. He didn't just make cookies, he made cookies from almost every holiday; Valentine's Day, Christmas, Halloween, the Fourth of July, and summer flowers. The kids were disappointed we didn't stick 36 candles in his cookies. I didn't think too much of it that night, but now that I think back it would have been fun.
McKenzie made the card from all the kids and did a great job.
He also received new watch bands from Leesa, workout gear from us, and an air couch from Kelton. Now we'll have a place to lounge wherever we go! Happy 36th Hun!



No comments:
Post a Comment