Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Etc.

Here are some "etc. moments" to share.  You know, the daily life stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else.  Taking Kelton to preschool is sometimes slick and sometimes a challenge with Dax.  This day I laughed because he was looking really stylish in his bomber jacket, at least that was until he put on his snow boots.  What can I say though, he loves his boots.   

McKenzie wanted to go check on the snow levels one Sunday afternoon, and thought that my boots were the best choice.  I think they might be a touch high...but she likes them! 

 Kelton showing off some of his preschool creations.  

His solar system makes me laugh.  It looks like they were able to name their own planets.  With his speech issues, I don't think all of the planets were translated correctly.


Poor boy spends too much time in the car.  He gets so bored.  Here he's playing with an empty plastic cup.  

Why does he spend so much time in the car?  Well, that's easy.  We have preschool, soccer, gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, church activities, and errands to take care of.  One Saturday we had four different games!  I almost lost my mind, but the kids were troopers.  

Daxton received a lot of wooden train track pieces for Christmas and his birthday.  We can now make epic train tracks here at home. 

Daxton is also really good at making epic messes.  He dropped a full bottle of milk just as I was on my way out for a girls' night.  It's a good thing there was a girls' night that night because I needed some decompressing.  

How does Jeremy decompress?  By burning small leftover Christmas trees in the backyard.  Everyone has to have something right?  That was actually Cambrie's idea.  She wanted to see how fast it would burn.  The kids weren't disappointed by the flames.     

No comments: