Kids are funny and memories are fun. Here are some from our most recent trip to South Jordan and quick captions to go with them.
Kelton ate a green Lucky Charms marshmallow and ended up with a green tongue that lasted a couple of hours.
Cambrie had Papa help her create a magnifying glass out of cardboard and plastic wrap.
The girls had Easter egg crafts waiting for them on their bed and were thrilled to put them together.
Dantley is a great play friend for Kelton when we visit.
Dantley even volunteers to feed the little guy. I couldn't hold back my smile when I saw the mess on his face. It is a good thing he had a bib.
This picture explains why we have McKenzie is gymnastics. Sure, why not climb on top of the banister?
If it is possible, Kelton is more wiggly than McKenzie. He thought that climbing in his bumbo was so silly.
There was lots of Lego building time for the girls. I really like this house they made.
We got to meet our new little cousin, Kieran. Even though Kelton is older and a little fatter, Kieran is nearly as long! He is going to be one tall kid.
When Cambrie packed her suitcase for this trip, she purposely planned for her church outfit to match Leesa's. That's pretty spot on if you ask me.
The kids also had their first Easter egg hunt of the season. Their eggs were just hidden in the family room but it took them awhile to find them all, especially when we were sitting on some of them.
Kelton had just woken up from his nap and wasn't feeling very festive, but he still liked the rattling sounds from inside the eggs.
Jeremy and I even got our Easter goodies early.
I love this picture of Bruce with his grandkids. What a perfect way to end the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment