I know I haven't posted anything at all in about two weeks. I have a reason for that and you can decide if it is valid or not. Ever since we have found out that this baby is a boy I have been daydreaming about the nursery. Okay, not simply daydreaming, but absolutely obsessing. I have been online looking at nursery pictures galore, following blogs, and going to Lowe's looking at paint samples. I thought I had something figured out, only to change my mind a week later because I wasn't in love with the idea. So instead of spending my computer time blogging, I have been browsing. And in case you are wondering, I have finally come up with an idea that I am absolutely in love with! Explaining it all in a blog post is too tedious and it would be hard to catch my vision anyway. Suffice it to say, I am using our time in Nantucket last year as inspiration. I am using whites, rich navy blues and red accents. It will be slightly nautical without the lighthouses and sailboats. I just want it to feel like a home in Nantucket without looking like we stole a room off the beach. Once we get going on this project (which is going to take me awhile it looks like) I will definitely post pictures. Now you know where my mind has been! Can you tell I'm really excited about decorating for this baby?
No comments:
Post a Comment