Some of the houses were big enough that the girls could crawl inside and peek about the windows. Those were obviously the girls' favorites but I preferred the detailing to the others.
Inside the cathedral with stained glass windows.
Cambrie was trapped inside the local jail.
As they walked by the houses I had a sudden realization that they looked like giants sent to demolish the town. Don't they look like frightening Godzillas?
After the girls had their fill of looking at the mini houses, we headed back up to catch a ride on the tiny train.
It had an itty-bitty steam engine, itty-bitty benches for us to sit on, and an itty-bitty caboose for the kids to ride in. I ended up with four little girls with me on the train so it was a huge relief to be able to lock three of them in the caboose and not worry about them falling onto the itty-bitty train tracks. (Cambrie was tired of pictures by this point.)
It was a great little adventure (Get it? Ha! Ha!) and it was a nice way to spend the day while Jeremy was away.

No comments:
Post a Comment