Friday, November 5, 2010

Today we ate...

Today we ate cereal for breakfast.  McKenzie ate something we couldn't identify.
Today at the park Cambrie and I ate teddy grahams.  McKenzie ate bark.
Today we ate quesadillas for lunch.  McKenzie ate a cotton ball.
Today Cambrie and I ate cupcakes for a snack.  McKenzie ate a rock.
Today we had shake n' bake for dinner.  McKenzie ate a piece of a pinecone.

And recently she has also eaten hair elastics, hair clips, safety pins, thread, carpet fuzz, leaves, marker lids, toothpaste, Construx pieces, puzzle pieces...I just can't keep up with that girl!

5 comments:

teresa said...

glenn and i read this together and laughed, we can relate all too well!

Anonymous said...

Super funny :) Owen has recently started putting EVERYTHING in his mouth... he's almost 3. I don't get what happened, but it's weird when he's chewing on my pant leg saying "I'm eating you mom!"

sara cardon said...

The cotton ball is pretty funny!! I can just picture the mess of trying to get that our of her mouth.:) I hate that stage... Choking hazards everywhere!! I love the new family picture on the sidebar, by the way. Super cute!

jor said...

oh no! This is too funny!! I don't know how you'd keep up with her!

mark said...

Totally makes me laugh! I can completely relate. Brooklyn ate everything!