Friday, September 24, 2010

Video tour

Parents, this is for you.  Here is a video tour of our new house.  It was a lot easier doing it this way than posting a bunch of pictures.  I know it's jumpy, but I was holding McKenzie at the time.  I definitely shouldn't go into film making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMnbYva3wpw

5 comments:

Tim & M'liss said...

Jealous...that's all I have to say! Okay, I will say some more! I love it! How exciting! Oh and I have a question...in your kitchen it looks like a curtain rod that is holding up "HOME"...is it attached to the wall like a normal curtain rod? I am woking on a project and was trying to figure out how to hang in on the wall and saw that and LOVED it!!!

Holly Sanders said...

nice house! Where in CO are you? I know you said Dnever, but whereabouts?

Cox Family said...

How exciting! It is super cute.

Cox Family said...

How exciting! It is super cute.

aubrie said...

I love it! It looks so beautiful and you guys are going to have so much space for the girls to play! You have done an amazing job decorating too. I am sure that you are thrilled!